Become an Ambassador
Would you like to do something exciting during your spare time that could help you make extra-income? Do you know people who may be interested in teaching in China? Would you enjoy the opportunity to network with potential teachers and providing job offers to them?
Then step forward and become an Ambassador for SIC's China Teaching Program. We are recruiting ambassadors globally who will be representing SIC in their universities and cities.
- Networking with students associations and the International Office of your university.
- Represent SIC at different university fairs in your home country and abroad.
- Replying to e-mails from teaching candidates and meeting them.
- Introducing SIC to students, schools and universities.
- Posting regularly on your social media channels.
- Drafting online leaflets and promoting our programs.
- Helping SIC to grow and to expand into your area.
What is in for you?
- Create an individual-corporate email account for you with SIC.
- Paid round trip tickets and accommodation when you represent SIC at events abroad.
- Recommendation letter for your work and skills acquired.
- Possibility to meet a lot of local and international candidates who want to teach in China.
- Commission for converted applicants who successfully join our teaching program.
How to apply?
- Send us an email with your attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SIC Teacher Ambassador Application".
- Mentioning your ideas on what you can provide to us as an SIC ambassador and how our cooperation together can be beneficial to our company and you.